A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hein Fagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hein Fagan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hein Fagan, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hein Fagan graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hein Fagan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bear Valley Community Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Hein Fagan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Hein Fagan practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hein Fagan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Hein Fagan practices Emergency Medicine near Big Bear Lake, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ontario, CA and Libby, MT.
See Big Bear Lake Emergency Physicians.