A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Fahey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Fahey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Fahey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahey graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fahey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delnor Community Hospital
- Westerly Hospital
- Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Fahey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Fahey practice?
- Dr. Christopher Fahey has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Fahey practices Family Medicine near Geneva, IL.
See Geneva Family Physicians.