Dr. Christopher Fallert Is this you?

Posted on March 7th, 2017

Dr. Fallert is an amazing Doctor. His bedside manner and professionalism are like no other Dr. I have seen. He cares about his patients and their well-being. I first started seeing Dr. Fallert at the age of 16. He then went on to help deliver my daughter at the young age of 18. I was very scared, but Dr. Fallert made the entire experience something I will never forget. He never judged me, always supported me and in the delivery room was my biggest cheerleader. He then cared for my daughter and myself and went on to deliver my son 3 years later. Again, a memorable experience for me. He came to the hospital early to take care of me. I was so relieved to see his face and he was there every minute during the birth. There is something to be said about a Doctor that really cares about his patients. A few years after my son was born, our insurance changed and was no longer accepted by the clinic. I had to stop seeing him and moving to a new Dr. was not something I wanted to do. I am very thankful that Dr. Fallert crossed my path and was the one who helped bring my beautiful babies into this world. If he is still accepting patients, you will not be disappointed to have him caring for your family.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017