A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Fallows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Fallows is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallows graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Fallows has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
- Healthsouth Citrus Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Mark Fallows DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Fallows practice?
- Dr. Christopher Fallows has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Fallows practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Lecanto, FL.
See Lecanto Pain Management Doctors.