A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Fanta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Fanta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Fanta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fanta graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Fanta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fanta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher H. Fanta practice?
Dr. Christopher Fanta practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pulmonologists, Boston Geriatric Doctors, and Boston Critical Care Practitioners.