A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Farnitano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Farnitano is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farnitano
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farnitano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Farnitano, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farnitano graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Farnitano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Farnitano MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Farnitano practice?
- Dr. Christopher Farnitano has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Farnitano practices Family Medicine near Martinez, CA.
See Martinez Primary Care Doctors.