A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Feathers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Feathers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feathers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feathers Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Feathers graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Feathers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Charles Feathers MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 5 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Feathers practice?
- Dr. Christopher Feathers has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Feathers practices Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Family Physicians and Myrtle Beach Surgeons.