A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Feathers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Feathers is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Feathers, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feathers graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Feathers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Charles Feathers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Feathers practice?
- Dr. Christopher Feathers has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Feathers practices Sports Medicine near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Sports Medicine Doctors.