More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Feathers
Dr. Christopher Feathers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Myrtle Beach, SC. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Pediatrics and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Feathers is affiliated with Georgetown Memorial Hospital and Waccamaw Community Hospital. Dr. Feathers has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Feathers has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Christopher Feathers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Myrtle Beach, SC.
Dr. Justin Brothers
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Myrtle Beach, SC 0.01 mi7
Dr. Richard Ward
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Myrtle Beach, SC 0.01 mi41
Dr. Robert Leak
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Myrtle Beach, SC 0.01 mi20