A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Feathers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Feathers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feathers
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feathers Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Feathers graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Feathers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Charles Feathers MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 5 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Feathers practice?
- Dr. Christopher Feathers has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Feathers practices Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Family Physicians and Myrtle Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.