A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Federico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Federico is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Federico graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Federico has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Hughes Federico MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher H. Federico practice?
- Dr. Christopher Federico has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Federico practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Shepherdsville, KY and New Orleans, LA.
See Louisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.