A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Fellows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Fellows is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fellows
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Fellows, FACC, FHRS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fellows graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fellows has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Grays Harbor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher L Fellows FACC, FHRS, and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Fellows practice?
- Dr. Christopher Fellows has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Fellows practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.