A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Fellows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Fellows is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fellows
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fellows Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Fellows, FACC, FHRS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fellows graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fellows has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Grays Harbor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher L Fellows FACC, FHRS, and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Fellows practice?
- Dr. Christopher Fellows has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Fellows practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.