Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Fellows
Dr. Christopher Fellows, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Seattle, WA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Fellows is affiliated with Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center, Evergreen Healthcare and Grays Harbor Community Hospital. Dr. Fellows has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Fellows has the following 4 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. Christopher Fellows is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Nanette Robinson
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Seattle, WA 0 mi27
Dr. Patricia Auerbach
Seattle, WA 0 mi23
Dr. Keith Leyden
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi30