A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ferrante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ferrante is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrante
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferrante Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ferrante, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrante graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ferrante has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher R Ferrante MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Ferrante practice?
- Dr. Christopher Ferrante has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Ferrante practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Phillipsburg Surgeons.