A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Fetner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Fetner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Fetner, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia and General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fetner graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fetner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fetner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Fetner practice?
Dr. Christopher Fetner practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.