A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Fetner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Fetner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fetner
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Fetner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Fetner, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fetner graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fetner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Drennan Fetner MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Fetner practice?
- Dr. Christopher Fetner has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Fetner practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.