A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Fetner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Fetner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fetner
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fetner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Fetner, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fetner graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fetner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Drennan Fetner MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Fetner practice?
- Dr. Christopher Fetner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Fetner practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Burleson, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.