Urologists
9330 Poppy Dr
Ste 400
Dallas, TX 75218
214-328-3221
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doctor!!!  |  show details
by Nathan Brown on Dec 30th, 2013

Dr. Fetner and staff were very diligent in my care. I could not have been more satisfied with the level of care or the service i received. I have recommend Dr. Fetner to everyone i know that is in need of a urologist. His level of experience and down to earth disposition is a refreshing find in today's world of medicine. Also, he recently moved his office location from Suite a-230 to a-234 (right next door) when I inquired as to why, he told me that it allowed his patients quicker access and a more convenient level of service. Dr. Fetner is an exceptional physician!!!!

|  Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2013

I had a high PSA and was sent to Dr. Fetner. Within a week, I had a prostate biopsy showing cancer and a referral to both a surgeon and a radiation oncologist. Dr. Fetner spent a lot of time with me both in person and on the phone discussing options and I went with his recommendation of radiation oncology. I felt that Dr. Fetner is a caring profession who practices state of the art medicine with the resources to quickly and effectively address serious urological problems, and I would stronglly recommend him as a specialist.

|  GREAT PHYSICIAN!!!  |  show details
by Patrick Lunde on Aug 2nd, 2013

Dr. Fetner is a great physician. He was prompt, courteous, and very professional. He spent quite a bit of time with me and made sure that i understood my condition / problem and all the options available to me for treatment. The most impressive part of my appointment with Dr. Fetner was the follow up. A few days later, after my initial appointment he personally called to follow up and make sure i had no more questions. I 'am doing much better now thanks to Dr. Fetner. GREAT UROLOGIST!!! Would Highly Recommend!!!

|  show details
Jun 29th, 2012

|  show details
Jul 29th, 2010

WORST Experience EVER, would NOT recommend to Anyone.He has that superior attitude, for he would not say anything to the patient/patient family except for basic summary of what he's about to do to the patient; nor would he even explain when questions are asked. No apologies were given when a mistake was made, he answered "I don't know" when one of my question was asked, irresponsible. He is hard to reach. Disrespectful, Irresponsible, rude.

|  Attitude  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2009

He does not like his advice questioned, speaks disparagingly of a fellow Dr. Rude to the point of being obnoxious. Brings up Political views and and generally has a smug superior attitude. We walked out and requested all our records. Would not recommend to anyone.