Dr. Christopher Fetner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Fetner?

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Fetner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 3rd, 2017

Bedside manner/ define

Okay- I'm a 59 year old healthy woman never been to a urologist and I found my self in Dr. Fetner's care. First his staff is above excellent. Debbie fantastic!! I had to have a surgical procedure and had not met Dr. Fetner but a couple of times. He is direct and answerd questions and has what I call a dry sense of humor and is extremely smart and focused.. I highly recommend his skill and wouldn't have trusted anyone else and his office staff is friendly and competent.. Bed side manner that others speak about is silly. If you want a fluff speech don't come here. If you want "skilled get the job done" he's your man.. he gets a 10 from me.

June 1st, 2017

Female with a periurethreal cyst age 59

This office is the best- the staff is excellent from the minute you get there until you leave. Debbie was honest and funny and helpful with good information. Dr.Fetner is very professional and funny. He is straight to the point and I like that. I would highly recommend Dr. Fetner as an office of urology for female issues and I'm glad I didn't make an appoint,ent anywhere else!!

April 25th, 2017

Circumcision

I don't know, but for me worst experience ever. He did my son's circumcision. Either somebody inexperienced else did the procedure, or he is to old for this task. He left to much skin, worse uneven.On one side there is no skin at all. The stitches are awful. Neither before nor after procedure did he come to speak to us, parents. :(((

May 1st, 2016

Excellent experience

Excellent doctor and excellent office staff. Dr. Fetner lets you talk, listens carefully and is extremely good at making you feel comfortable. He took excellent care of my son who suffered from kidney stones, one of which was embedded. Dr. Fetner is an excellent Doctor and I highly recommend him.

April 20th, 2016

I was referred to Dr.Fetner and I'm very glad. His staff is friendly and efficient. Dr. Fetner is experienced, knowledgeable and listens to your questions and provides thorough answers.

March 3rd, 2016

Find someone else

This Dr. has zero bedside manner. His primary concern was getting approved for payment and doing a surgery that would have left the patient dependent on a bag for the rest of their life. He was super excited that insurance approved the surgery. There are other urologists in the city that will take all your insurance, and come highly reccommended. Do your homework FIRST!

February 4th, 2016

Great Urologist

Amazing great helpful , fast , and easy. They take almost every insurance and help out self paying patient.

September 29th, 2015

Horrible doctor. Very rude and pompous. Has absolutely no business being in the healthcare profession. Do NOT see this doctor. Find a better option.

March 5th, 2015

Dr Fetner is an outstanding doctor. I trust him and his staff 100%.

March 4th, 2015

Dr Fetner is Great

Amazing doctor.

September 29th, 2014

I DO NOT recommend this man. I totally agree with other reviews about his arrogance and attitude. He did not answer my questions, and only handed me a paper he got from a block with general advice about my prostate. The pamphlet only contained home remedies, such as warm baths, avoid spicy food, and frequent sex... At the end, I asked him if we could be sure I do not have cancer, and he did not answer my question, he only said, "your time is over, just go". He repeated several times as I tried to talked to him as I was walking out the room. I have never been treated like this in a doctor's office. He is egotistic and I don't care if he's good, or if he has many years of experience. He can't care less about his patients. He is a jerk, and I will never set foot again in his office. Stay away from this man.

December 30th, 2013

Great Doctor!!!

Dr. Fetner and staff were very diligent in my care. I could not have been more satisfied with the level of care or the service i received. I have recommend Dr. Fetner to everyone i know that is in need of a urologist. His level of experience and down to earth disposition is a refreshing find in today's world of medicine. Also, he recently moved his office location from Suite a-230 to a-234 (right next door) when I inquired as to why, he told me that it allowed his patients quicker access and a more convenient level of service. Dr. Fetner is an exceptional physician!!!!