Dr. Christopher Fetner MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Dallas, TX

3.3

May 1st, 2016
Excellent experience
Excellent doctor and excellent office staff. Dr. Fetner lets you talk, listens carefully and is extremely good at making you feel comfortable. He took excellent care of my son who suffered from kidney stones, one of which was embedded. Dr. Fetner is an excellent Doctor and I highly recommend him.

April 20th, 2016
I was referred to Dr.Fetner and I'm very glad. His staff is friendly and efficient. Dr. Fetner is experienced, knowledgeable and listens to your questions and provides thorough answers.

March 3rd, 2016
Find someone else
This Dr. has zero bedside manner. His primary concern was getting approved for payment and doing a surgery that would have left the patient dependent on a bag for the rest of their life. He was super excited that insurance approved the surgery. There are other urologists in the city that will take all your insurance, and come highly reccommended. Do your homework FIRST!

February 4th, 2016
Great Urologist
Amazing great helpful , fast , and easy. They take almost every insurance and help out self paying patient.

September 29th, 2015
Horrible doctor. Very rude and pompous. Has absolutely no business being in the healthcare profession. Do NOT see this doctor. Find a better option.

March 5th, 2015
Dr Fetner is an outstanding doctor. I trust him and his staff 100%.

March 3rd, 2015
Dr Fetner is Great
Amazing doctor.

September 29th, 2014
I DO NOT recommend this man. I totally agree with other reviews about his arrogance and attitude. He did not answer my questions, and only handed me a paper he got from a block with general advice about my prostate. The pamphlet only contained home remedies, such as warm baths, avoid spicy food, and frequent sex... At the end, I asked him if we could be sure I do not have cancer, and he did not answer my question, he only said, "your time is over, just go". He repeated several times as I tried to talked to him as I was walking out the room. I have never been treated like this in a doctor's office. He is egotistic and I don't care if he's good, or if he has many years of experience. He can't care less about his patients. He is a jerk, and I will never set foot again in his office. Stay away from this man.

December 30th, 2013
Great Doctor!!!
Dr. Fetner and staff were very diligent in my care. I could not have been more satisfied with the level of care or the service i received. I have recommend Dr. Fetner to everyone i know that is in need of a urologist. His level of experience and down to earth disposition is a refreshing find in today's world of medicine. Also, he recently moved his office location from Suite a-230 to a-234 (right next door) when I inquired as to why, he told me that it allowed his patients quicker access and a more convenient level of service. Dr. Fetner is an exceptional physician!!!!

August 5th, 2013
Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
I had a high PSA and was sent to Dr. Fetner. Within a week, I had a prostate biopsy showing cancer and a referral to both a surgeon and a radiation oncologist. Dr. Fetner spent a lot of time with me both in person and on the phone discussing options and I went with his recommendation of radiation oncology. I felt that Dr. Fetner is a caring profession who practices state of the art medicine with the resources to quickly and effectively address serious urological problems, and I would stronglly recommend him as a specialist.

August 2nd, 2013
GREAT PHYSICIAN!!!
Dr. Fetner is a great physician. He was prompt, courteous, and very professional. He spent quite a bit of time with me and made sure that i understood my condition / problem and all the options available to me for treatment. The most impressive part of my appointment with Dr. Fetner was the follow up. A few days later, after my initial appointment he personally called to follow up and make sure i had no more questions. I 'am doing much better now thanks to Dr. Fetner. GREAT UROLOGIST!!! Would Highly Recommend!!!

June 29th, 2012