3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Rod Weaver on Mar 5th, 2015

Dr Fetner is an outstanding doctor. I trust him and his staff 100%.

Dr Fetner is Great show details Dr Fetner is Great
by Jose Feldman on Mar 3rd, 2015

Amazing doctor.

you better be an old rich white dude show details you better be an old rich white dude
Feb 19th, 2015

unfriendly, uses old fashon techniques, seemingly prejudgist against casually dressed minorities and modern lifestyle choices.

Sep 29th, 2014

I DO NOT recommend this man. I totally agree with other reviews about his arrogance and attitude. He did not answer my questions, and only handed me a paper he got from a block with general advice about my prostate. The pamphlet only contained home remedies, such as warm baths, avoid spicy food, and frequent sex... At the end, I asked him if we could be sure I do not have cancer, and he did not answer my question, he only said, "your time is over, just go". He repeated several times as I tried to talked to him as I was walking out the room. I have never been treated like this in a doctor's office. He is egotistic and I don't care if he's good, or if he has many years of experience. He can't care less about his patients. He is a jerk, and I will never set foot again in his office. Stay away from this man.

Great Doctor!!! show details Great Doctor!!!
by Nathan Brown on Dec 30th, 2013

Dr. Fetner and staff were very diligent in my care. I could not have been more satisfied with the level of care or the service i received. I have recommend Dr. Fetner to everyone i know that is in need of a urologist. His level of experience and down to earth disposition is a refreshing find in today's world of medicine. Also, he recently moved his office location from Suite a-230 to a-234 (right next door) when I inquired as to why, he told me that it allowed his patients quicker access and a more convenient level of service. Dr. Fetner is an exceptional physician!!!!

Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment show details Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
Aug 5th, 2013

I had a high PSA and was sent to Dr. Fetner. Within a week, I had a prostate biopsy showing cancer and a referral to both a surgeon and a radiation oncologist. Dr. Fetner spent a lot of time with me both in person and on the phone discussing options and I went with his recommendation of radiation oncology. I felt that Dr. Fetner is a caring profession who practices state of the art medicine with the resources to quickly and effectively address serious urological problems, and I would stronglly recommend him as a specialist.

GREAT PHYSICIAN!!! show details GREAT PHYSICIAN!!!
by Patrick Lunde on Aug 2nd, 2013

Dr. Fetner is a great physician. He was prompt, courteous, and very professional. He spent quite a bit of time with me and made sure that i understood my condition / problem and all the options available to me for treatment. The most impressive part of my appointment with Dr. Fetner was the follow up. A few days later, after my initial appointment he personally called to follow up and make sure i had no more questions. I 'am doing much better now thanks to Dr. Fetner. GREAT UROLOGIST!!! Would Highly Recommend!!!

Jun 29th, 2012

Jul 29th, 2010

WORST Experience EVER, would NOT recommend to Anyone.He has that superior attitude, for he would not say anything to the patient/patient family except for basic summary of what he's about to do to the patient; nor would he even explain when questions are asked. No apologies were given when a mistake was made, he answered "I don't know" when one of my question was asked, irresponsible. He is hard to reach. Disrespectful, Irresponsible, rude.

Attitude show details Attitude
Oct 19th, 2009

He does not like his advice questioned, speaks disparagingly of a fellow Dr. Rude to the point of being obnoxious. Brings up Political views and and generally has a smug superior attitude. We walked out and requested all our records. Would not recommend to anyone.