A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Fichter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Fichter, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fichter graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Fichter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Robert Fichter MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Fichter practice?
- Dr. Christopher Fichter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Fichter practices Anesthesiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Anesthesiologists.