A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Finkemeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Finkemeier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finkemeier
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finkemeier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Finkemeier, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkemeier graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Finkemeier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Glenn Finkemeier MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Finkemeier practice?
- Dr. Christopher Finkemeier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Finkemeier practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Carmichael Surgeons.