A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Finkemeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Finkemeier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Finkemeier, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkemeier graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Finkemeier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finkemeier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher Finkemeier practice?
Dr. Christopher Finkemeier practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Trauma Surgery near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Carmichael Orthopedic Surgeons and Carmichael Surgeons.