A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Finkemeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Finkemeier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finkemeier
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finkemeier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Finkemeier, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkemeier graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Finkemeier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Glenn Finkemeier MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Finkemeier practice?
- Dr. Christopher Finkemeier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Finkemeier practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Carmichael Surgeons.