Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Bobbie Ann Chan on Apr 8th, 2015

Dr F is a great dr - he's friendly, he listens (actually listens) to you, DOES NOT rush you, answers ALL your questions no matter how long it takes, and isn't bad on the eyes either. His staff, however, are a tad lacking. The receptionist Della, is obstinate when you need to talk to Julie, his nurse, and doesn't always deliver msgs in an expeditious matter - if at all.

Oct 28th, 2014

Dr. finlay is the best primary care physician I have ever had. He is so kind and caring and never rushes me when I have issues to deal with. His Assistant Julie is so wonderful. I would highly recommend this Dr. To anyone.

long wait times on phone and in office show details long wait times on phone and in office
Oct 6th, 2014

I have waited up to an hour after my appointment. It takes an average of 15 minutes to answer the phone to make an appointment. they are very inconsiderate about your time. Getting an accurate diagnosis usually takes 3 visits.

judgemental doctor show details judgemental doctor
Feb 14th, 2014

My daughter saw this doctor for a follow-up after a hospitalization. He does not know any history of her but instead immediately jumped to conclusions and accused her of being a drug addict, drug seeker and/or an alcoholic! I am very dissapointed in this physician's bedside manner. He did not even try to find out what was wrong with her. He just said she needed to stop doing drugs! I can attest to the fact that she does not drink or do drugs. He may have had other patients in the past that are addicts, but to accuse someone without proof is beyond reprehensible!! Do not under any circumstances see this doctor!

Stay away unless you want to spend more for your healthcare! show details Stay away unless you want to spend more for your healthcare!
Jan 21st, 2014

Dr. Finlay does not listen and coded our appointment incorrectly. He would not correct the error or call us back, his office staff is rude and he is too arrogent to admit he made a mistake, and worse then that, he can't tell the difference between a sick patient and a well patient. Must not matter, because after all his incorrect coding put more money in his pocket.

Mar 19th, 2012

For routine blood lab work Dr. Finlay deos not use Cigna Insurance lab work charge code. As result Patient must pay out of pocket for typical blood lab work such as cholestrol check. My lab work cost me over 500 dollar, and I have one of the best insurance with Cigna. I never ever paid for my yearly blood work in past 24 years. This was the only year in my entier life that I was charged for routine Blood Lab wrok. Insurance company requested his office to change the charge code, he refused.