Family Physicians

1845 E Broadway Rd
Suite 116
Tempe, AZ 85282
480-882-7380
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  judgemental doctor  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2014

My daughter saw this doctor for a follow-up after a hospitalization. He does not know any history of her but instead immediately jumped to conclusions and accused her of being a drug addict, drug seeker and/or an alcoholic! I am very dissapointed in this physician's bedside manner. He did not even try to find out what was wrong with her. He just said she needed to stop doing drugs! I can attest to the fact that she does not drink or do drugs. He may have had other patients in the past that are addicts, but to accuse someone without proof is beyond reprehensible!! Do not under any circumstances see this doctor!

|  Stay away unless you want to spend more for your healthcare!  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2014

Dr. Finlay does not listen and coded our appointment incorrectly. He would not correct the error or call us back, his office staff is rude and he is too arrogent to admit he made a mistake, and worse then that, he can't tell the difference between a sick patient and a well patient. Must not matter, because after all his incorrect coding put more money in his pocket.

|  show details
Mar 19th, 2012

For routine blood lab work Dr. Finlay deos not use Cigna Insurance lab work charge code. As result Patient must pay out of pocket for typical blood lab work such as cholestrol check. My lab work cost me over 500 dollar, and I have one of the best insurance with Cigna. I never ever paid for my yearly blood work in past 24 years. This was the only year in my entier life that I was charged for routine Blood Lab wrok. Insurance company requested his office to change the charge code, he refused.