A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Formal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Formal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Formal, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Formal graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Formal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Formal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Formal practice?
Dr. Christopher Formal practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.