Dr. Christopher Forthman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 21st, 2016
I wouldn't go anywhere else.

January 19th, 2016
I have been a patient for several months and I am very happy with Dr Forthman He did a tendon transplant on my left shoulder, recovery was brutal but Im getting better

February 13th, 2015
He was very arrogant and didn't know that an anchor had come loose after his surgery. Didn't even get an X-ray. I can't raise my arm and am in severe pain. I'm not sure why he treats people this way.

January 28th, 2015
RELIEF
I was to the point where I had lost feeling in both hands and continual swelling of all fingers. Dr Forthman was very informative and clearly explained the procedures to correct the carpal tunnel syndrome in both hands. He spoke to my husband and I before and after both surgeries answering any questions that we had. His office staff and surgical staff were all courteous and concerned. They called me the next day to make sure that I was okay and if I had any other questions. I would and have recommended Dr Forthman to others since my surgery.

March 27th, 2014
Patient
I was most impressed with Dr. Forthman's Post Surgical regimen.

October 31st, 2013
Exceptional Surgeon - absolutely trustworthy.
Dr. Forthman has performed four individual surgeries on my hands, and one on my elbow. On my hands has: successfully rejoined a severed nerve, returning sensation to my fingertip; successfully rejoined a severed thumb extensor tendon; removed a bone spur, the result of bone growth around a shard of metal; performed an arthroscopic carpal tunnel release. On my left elbow, after initial, non-invasive steroid injections proved unsuccessful, & thus diagnostically pertinent, he diagnosed and successfully reattached a high percentage of tendon torn from the bone at the medial epicondyle, and relocated the ulnar nerve. His diagnosis have all been 100% correct, & I have regained full use after all surgeries. He was careful & methodical in correctly diagnosing surgical requirements for my elbow, yet after I severed a nerve & a tendon in separate injuries, he performed surgery immediately. In both cases I was seen the next day, with surgery the following day, adding me to his already full surgical schedule. I would trust the man with my life!

July 24th, 2013
I had two carpal tunnel release procedures performed by Dr. Forthman (both wrists). Dr. Forthman is very professional, friendly and caring. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or outcome.

February 4th, 2013
I've had several operations with Dr. Forthman.

July 26th, 2012
He properly diagnosed my torn tendon and repaired it with surgery. Dr Fortman came into the recovery room after surgery and checked and made sure I was comfortable and how bad the pain was. I've had numerous surgeries and never have I had a Dr come into the recovery room. I highly recommend him to anyone needing an Orthopedic Surgeon.

July 22nd, 2012
clueless!
Failed to diagnose my shoulder problem. Arrogant.

March 26th, 2012
he took great care of my elbow.