Internists, Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
1400 Front Ave
Ste 100
Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093
410-296-6232
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient  |  show details
by Marie G on Mar 27th, 2014

I was most impressed with Dr. Forthman's Post Surgical regimen.

|  Exceptional Surgeon - absolutely trustworthy.  |  show details
by David on Oct 31st, 2013

Dr. Forthman has performed four individual surgeries on my hands, and one on my elbow. On my hands has: successfully rejoined a severed nerve, returning sensation to my fingertip; successfully rejoined a severed thumb extensor tendon; removed a bone spur, the result of bone growth around a shard of metal; performed an arthroscopic carpal tunnel release. On my left elbow, after initial, non-invasive steroid injections proved unsuccessful, & thus diagnostically pertinent, he diagnosed and successfully reattached a high percentage of tendon torn from the bone at the medial epicondyle, and relocated the ulnar nerve. His diagnosis have all been 100% correct, & I have regained full use after all surgeries. He was careful & methodical in correctly diagnosing surgical requirements for my elbow, yet after I severed a nerve & a tendon in separate injuries, he performed surgery immediately. In both cases I was seen the next day, with surgery the following day, adding me to his already full surgical schedule. I would trust the man with my life!

by Kevin M on Jul 24th, 2013

I had two carpal tunnel release procedures performed by Dr. Forthman (both wrists). Dr. Forthman is very professional, friendly and caring. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or outcome.

Feb 4th, 2013

I've had several operations with Dr. Forthman.

Jul 26th, 2012

He properly diagnosed my torn tendon and repaired it with surgery. Dr Fortman came into the recovery room after surgery and checked and made sure I was comfortable and how bad the pain was. I've had numerous surgeries and never have I had a Dr come into the recovery room. I highly recommend him to anyone needing an Orthopedic Surgeon.

|  clueless!  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2012

Failed to diagnose my shoulder problem. Arrogant.

Mar 26th, 2012

he took great care of my elbow.