Dr. Christopher Foss MD Patient Reviews

May 14th, 2012
Superb Listener - Light Medicator
Chris is perhaps the best GP I have ever seen. He has tremendous empathy and exceptional listening skills. I feel he always takes the time to really understand the problem. He does a great job educating me regarding the diagnosis and cause.He also does not rush to over medicate. Often he looks for life style changes that can help reduce or eliminate the issue from happening again. That being said, he will prescribe medication as necessary.Thanks for everything Chris.

August 23rd, 2011
Couldn't be better
Dr.Foss is the best doctor I have ever seen. I have chronic symtoms that I have had difficulty finding relief from. It has been 11 years and I have seen so many doctors...and had many horrible experiences. This was my first appointment with Dr.Foss, and he blew me away. He spent 45 minutes with me. He addressed every one of my concerns, gave me some practical things to do, never acted like he was in a hurry, never acted like I was an annoyance, never interrupted me, showed so much compassion, drew things out for me to understand, showed me so much respect, asked how I felt about treatments he was suggesting, did not act like he was way better than me, oh my gosh I could go on and on. Everything a doctor should be and so much that I have unfortunately not seen in most of my previous doctors. I am so blessed to have found this man.

February 13th, 2011
Magnificent primary care provider
Thorough, smart, organized, kind, respectful...What more could you ask?

June 22nd, 2010
Total compassion
I have seen Dr. Foss for the last 3 years. He is the most caring compassionate Dr. I have a pain condition called RSD. He is familiar with this disease and really stays ahead of treatments and medications that could possibly help me.