A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Foster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Foster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Foster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Foster practice?
Dr. Christopher Foster practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.