A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Foster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Foster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Alton Foster MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Foster practice?
- Dr. Christopher Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Foster practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.