Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Fox
Dr. Christopher Fox, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waukesha, WI. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Fox is affiliated with ProHealth Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial. Dr. Fox has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Fox has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Christopher Fox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waukesha, WI.