A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Fox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Fox, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Fox MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Fox practice?
- Dr. Christopher Fox has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Fox practices Surgery near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI and Mukwonago, WI.
See Waukesha Surgeons.