A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Fox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Fox, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Unity Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher Fox practice?
Dr. Christopher Fox practices Surgery near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI and Mukwonago, WI.
See Waukesha Surgeons.