Dr. Christopher Fox MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 23rd, 2015
husband Wayne surgery
He saved my husband life having pancreatic cancer. I was need I him against to review do resend problem button I can't seem to find him they said he our indefinite at Waukesha hospital. If something know anything about this I never his next numbers because he a fabulous doctor.

January 6th, 2015
Best General Surgeon
Dr. Fox is an excellent General Surgeon. He is able to establish trust early and treats the entire patient. Mentally, emotionally and physically. Answered all of my questions before I asked them. I would highly recommend him.

June 13th, 2013
Love dr fox! A wonderful doctor!
I had dr fox when I had an abscess (from a csection) that needed to be removed. He was the doc on call and boy, did I luck out!! I was scared out of my mind and he was very patient and calmed me down. When I developed a hernia, I went back to Dr. Fox and wouldn't go anywhere else. I have never met a nicer, more knowledgeable doctor. I wish he was my regular doctor!

November 20th, 2012
I recently had a serious fall at a private venue. Dr Fox happened to be on site and came to my assistance immediately. His calm and reassuring demeanor minimized my overall stress tremendously. I was truly impressed and very grateful for the time he spent making sure I was ok and his handling of this unexpected situation.

August 14th, 2012
Good doctor
he doing okay but i should been in need of theopry and saw him imdently after two weeks i think stitches should been in little bit longer shouldn't came out keep open and close and little bleeding and now still have lump on leg and compression took swollowen down but not all the way

May 11th, 2012
very grateful patient
A couple of years ago I had a very angry gall bladder that wanted to be removed...but it was sneaky and defied detection ---until Dr. Christopher Fox figured out that my extreme discomfort was due to this angry gall bladder...Although his fine reputation has preceded him and thus he has a full schedule, he somehow scheduled my emergency surgery for the very next day...He and his staff treated me with great courtesy and professionalism throughout all dealings with him and his office...At this time a friend is looking for someone to help her mother who seems to be in similar straits...I hope that she will have the good fortune to be able to have a Doctor as competent and caring as Doctor Christopher Fox.

December 6th, 2011
GREAT DR
This is my 2nd surgery with Dr Fox ~ 1st was minor ~ this time for med port for chemo ~ he was wonderful & squeezed me in his sched to accomidate me ~ will never use anyone else ~ thank you Dr Fox !!!

September 30th, 2011
2 emergency Surgeries
I would never have a surgery without him. Fantastic bedside manner, ease of mind. I cannot reccomend him enough!!!

June 10th, 2011
Chris Fox is OUSTANDING
He's smart, he cares. He wants what is best for his patients. After 4 other MD's went along with the wrong diagnosis, he changed everything with a correct one. A wonderful surgeon who saved my life. Great sense of humor and bedside manner. How can I ever repay what you have done for me.

November 8th, 2010
Dr Fox was extremely efficient and caring while taking care of me during and following emergency abdominal surgery. I would happily recommend Dr Fox to anybody requiring surgery.

November 3rd, 2010
our opinion: RUDE AND POMPOUS
WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND TO ANYONE! NEEDS AN ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT. To my husband, and other family members, that would drop his skill level down to minus zero.

December 7th, 2015