A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Frantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Frantz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Frantz, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Skin Cancer (Experimental Melanoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frantz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Frantz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher N Frantz MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher N. Frantz practice?
- Dr. Christopher Frantz has 9 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Frantz practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Milford, DE.
See Wilmington Oncologists.