A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Frantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Frantz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Frantz, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Experimental Melanoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frantz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Frantz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frantz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher Frantz practice?
Dr. Christopher Frantz practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA and Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Oncologists.