Dr. Christopher Norman Frantz MD is male, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Frantz is Excellent. Dr. Frantz has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Frantz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Bone Cancer, Health Services and Outcomes Research, and Leukemia.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Frantz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frantz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frantz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Frantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher N. Frantz practice?
Dr. Christopher Frantz practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians, Wilmington Pediatric Specialists, Wilmington Hematologists, and Wilmington Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kristopher Frantz, Dr. Kip Frantz, Dr. Chris Frantz, Dr. Kris Frantz