Dr. Christopher Frendo DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

October 18th, 2016
Changed my life
Dr. Frendo changed my life I went from severe pain and not being able to walk or sleep to pain free and normal walking the day after surgery. He has excellent bed side manner and answers all of my questions and concerns and always makes me feel comfortable. I highly recommend him.

September 15th, 2016
I have my life back
Dr. Frendo did my cervical surgery and it was a success and I would have not been able to continue in my career had it no been for this life changing surgery Dr Frendo is incredibly kind he always takes his time to answer all of my questions and I am confident in his medical expertise. I highly recommend him I am grateful that I have my life back pain free.

September 13th, 2016
Excellent Surgeon
Dr. Frendo is a great surgeon. He did my neck surgery and I felt so confident under his care that it would be a success. I feel so much better now. His bed side manner is top notch and he has always been so patient and kind to me. I highly recommend him.

September 13th, 2016
Top Doc
Dr Frendo is amazing I come all the way from North Carolina to see him. I have been his patient for a long time and he has always been very honest with me. He has given me top care my surgery with him was a success and he always takes his time to answer all of my questions. I highly recommend Dr Frendo he is the best of the best the top to me his mannerism is fantastic he makes me feel like family. His medical expertise is superb than any other dr of his specialty that I have come across.

June 21st, 2016
Dr Frendo changed my life
Dr Christopher Frendo and the staff are wonderful!! I had major neck surgery with him and I am doing much better I have full range of motion in my neck he changed my life last year I was suffering terribly and I am so thankful to him. He is a very skilled surgeon and I hardly even have a scar on my neck. People don't even believe that I have had major neck surgery until I show them my xray. I was scared to death to have this surgery nut Dr. Frendo comforted me and answered all of my questions put me at ease and now I have my life back. I highly recommend Dr. Frendo.

June 16th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. Frendo did surgery on my back and I am on my path to recovery he is a great doctor and did a great job on my back I highly recommend him and he is very caring and has always taken the time to explain everything to me. I highly recommend him

March 25th, 2016
Amazing Grace
Dr Frendo is sweet kind patient very smart talented surgeon that has gone over and above to treat me My back is even better than before my injury

March 25th, 2016
Phenomenal Doctor
Dr. Frendo is a top notch doc, who has always taken the time to explain everything to me. I had surgery with him and I am doing very well now. He was honest with me and his treatment plan was effective. I highly recommend Dr. Frendo and his amazing staff!!!

March 23rd, 2016
Dr. Frendo is a very talented surgeon. His bedside manner is superb and he always takes the time to answer all of my questions. I am very confident in the care that he gives me. I highly recommend Dr. Frendo and this practice to everyone and the staff is amazing!!

June 9th, 2015
The Dr. and staff were awesome from intake receptionist, to techs. I was at ease and felt as I made the right the decision regarding surgery and only because he was performing the surgery.

May 28th, 2015
Dr. Frendo 2 Thumbs Up
Highly Recommend. He operated in my bulging disc. I no longer have pain in my back and right leg. Im gonna start physical therapy so to be continued.........

March 10th, 2015
Very congenial and knowledgeable, a nice manner and the staff was very helpful and efficient. This was my first visit , and I received no treatment