A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Freyberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Freyberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Freyberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freyberg graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Freyberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Villages Regional Hospital
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Williams Freyberg MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Freyberg practice?
- Dr. Christopher Freyberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Freyberg practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.