A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Friedrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Friedrich is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Friedrich, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Medical Genetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedrich graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Friedrich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedrich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Friedrich practice?
Dr. Christopher Friedrich practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Jackson Geneticists.