A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Friedrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Friedrich is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedrich
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Friedrich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Friedrich, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Medical Genetics
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedrich graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Friedrich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Andrew Friedrich MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Friedrich practice?
- Dr. Christopher Friedrich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Friedrich practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Jackson Geneticists.