Ophthalmologist (eyes)

My Experience Was Awesome show details My Experience Was Awesome
by Nathaniel M. on Jul 28th, 2015

My experience was awesome. Berkeley Eye Center answered all my questions and really made me feel comfortable with the LASIK procedure. The staff was very professional and caring. I would definitely refer my family and friends to them.

My Visit Was Very Pleasant show details My Visit Was Very Pleasant
by Janie B. on Jul 24th, 2015

My visit was very pleasant and efficient.My doctor and nurses were very friendey.

Have Been a Patient for About 20 Years show details Have Been a Patient for About 20 Years
by John S. on May 19th, 2015

Have been a patient for about 20 years, the staff, the physicians and the opticians keep me coming back with their personal attention and thoroughness. Thinking of customer service, I recently broke a new pair of sunglasses while out of town, calling on Thursday and receiving replacement parts at my Alabama location by Monday.

I Have a Great Experience show details I Have a Great Experience
by Jose R. M. on May 12th, 2015

Every time I went to Berkeley Eye Center I have a great experience everyone is really nice thank you Mark

Professional and Courteous show details Professional and Courteous
by Anton on Feb 27th, 2015

I came into the office for lasik preop and they found a macular tear. I was scheduled to see Dr. Fuller. I could tell it was a very busy day at the doctor's office but he was very courteous and took his time to answer all of my questions. He gave me a lot of peace of mind seeing his expertise and comfort with this. I was scheduled that same day and recovered within hours. Thanks.

Feb 27th, 2015

I went to st lukes er clinic late in the evening on a sat night. The symptoms occurring pointed to a detached retina. After much back and forth with the truly incompetent er doctor he finally called an opthamologist. The opthamologist arrived a few hrs later around 7a sun. This was Dr Christopher Fuller. He did make the diagnosis of detached retina. He said he would make arrangements for the surgery that morning. Since I had taken a cab to the clinic I did not have personal transportation to the downtown hospital. I informed Dr Fuller of this and told him I would call a cab and meet him (as I did not feel the need to bother anyone at 7 a on Sun to take me). Upon learning this Dr Fuller made personal arrangements for me to get to the hospital. Not only was he very professional but is truly a kind person. Also, since I was kept overnight, he even asked if I had someone to check on my pets. I highly recommend this Dr.

Look elsewhere. show details Look elsewhere.
Aug 14th, 2013

If you want a doctor who is rude and patronizing, he's your guy. I've been a patient at Berkley Eye Center for nearly six years and due to his behavior, I will not return.

mrs show details mrs
by djbooth on Apr 10th, 2013

I'm not sure about the diagnosis, but everything went fine. I have no complaints. He seems to know what he is doing. I wonder if people can really judge on one review? That's all I could find on him and it was poor.

Feb 4th, 2013

I was a patient when I was in Santa Fe. The staff was hostile and made it impossible for me to communicate with the doctor after I moved. I made 10 calls and 2 trips in-person to request to that the doctor call me to no avail. I had to postpone surgery as a result, and ended up needing more complex surgery (2 yrs vs 6 months recovery) due to the delay. Recently, I requested records. They were not sent to my new doctor until AFTER the appointment date even tho I spoke with the staff several times and fulfilled their numerous requirements for signed forms (which they already had), additional faxes, to speak directly with the new doctor, etc. People who have no regard for a patient's health should not work in medical offices. Their irresponsibility, prolonged apathy and unresponsiveness has left me blind, and has cost my daughter MANY, MANY unpaid work days. Had the staff helped, my nightmare would've ended a year ago with a good outcome. I do not want another patient to pay for the ineptness of the staff like I did, so expect a law suit.