Dr. Christopher Fuller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Fuller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 27th, 2017

Great Experience during a difficult situation

I recently had some symptoms in my left eye that concerned me very much. I called my eye doctor and he had me come right in. He diagnosed a tear in my retina and sent me directly to Dr. Fuller. This was in late afternoon. He confirmed the tear and successfully operated on it that night. Not fun, but minimal discomfort. Excellent check up the next day. Received clear instructions from both the doctor and his friendly and very efficient staff. One of my most important take-aways is the encouraging manner of Dr. Fuller. It went a long way in easing my mind. And of course, I've been following his post -op instructions EXACTLY! I highly recommend Dr. Fuller and his entire staff. Well done!

September 19th, 2016

I Had LASIK at Berkeley and My Entire Experience From Beginning to End Was Wonderful

I had LASIK at Berkley and my entire experience from beginning to end was wonderful. Every staff member is friendly and very helpful. They made me feel comfortable throughout my entire procedure, and make sure none of your questions or concerns go unanswered. I've already recommended them to all my friends and family.

September 9th, 2016

Great Experience

Great experience...everyone was very nice and helpful.

July 2nd, 2016

My Appointment Wait Time Was Minimal

My appointment wait time was minimal and the doctor and staff were quick and efficient!

June 13th, 2016

Awesome Dr. In every aspect from bedside manner to surgery

May 28th, 2016

I've been a patient at Berkeley Eye Center

I've been a patient at Berkeley Eye Center for routine eye exams for many years. The staff is consistently professional, courteous, and all providers I've visited have been fantastic. The optical shop has a great selection of frames. I highly recommend Berkeley Eye Center!

May 20th, 2016

The Best Place for Lasik

The best place for Lasik! Doctors and staff were knowledgable, professional, and courteous. No excessive waiting, appointment times were always respected. And when they say to call with any concerns they mean it! I accidentally poked my eye a few days after my surgery and they let me come in that same day for a check up. I was in and out in no time and got the peace of mind I was hoping for. Great experience overall, highly recommended.

May 12th, 2016

What a Pleasure

What a pleasure everyone at Berkeley eye center was. Would recommend to anyone considering lasik.

May 4th, 2016

Great Customer Service

Great customer service experience from the moment I checked in until the moment I walked out the door. Technician was friendly and respectful, the doctor was clear and informative, and the staff in the eye clinic was super knowledgeable and friendly!

April 1st, 2016

Good Experience All Around

Good experience all around. Everything was clearly explained and easy to set up. The LASIK itself was quick, painless and left me seeing better than in contacts.

March 2nd, 2016

I Really Like Going to Berkley

I really like going to Berkley for I take my entire family there for eye surgery and care. My in-laws, mother father and husband. We all go to Berkley

February 26th, 2016

Friendly staff and made you feel at home while you were in the waiting room before the surgery