Ophthalmologist (eyes)

My Appointment Wait Time Was Minimal show details My Appointment Wait Time Was Minimal
by Haley on Jul 2nd, 2016

My appointment wait time was minimal and the doctor and staff were quick and efficient!

Jun 13th, 2016

Awesome Dr. In every aspect from bedside manner to surgery

I've been a patient at Berkeley Eye Center show details I've been a patient at Berkeley Eye Center
by Ricki H. on May 28th, 2016

I've been a patient at Berkeley Eye Center for routine eye exams for many years. The staff is consistently professional, courteous, and all providers I've visited have been fantastic. The optical shop has a great selection of frames. I highly recommend Berkeley Eye Center!

The Best Place for Lasik show details The Best Place for Lasik
by Janet F. on May 19th, 2016

The best place for Lasik! Doctors and staff were knowledgable, professional, and courteous. No excessive waiting, appointment times were always respected. And when they say to call with any concerns they mean it! I accidentally poked my eye a few days after my surgery and they let me come in that same day for a check up. I was in and out in no time and got the peace of mind I was hoping for. Great experience overall, highly recommended.

What a Pleasure show details What a Pleasure
by Wayne Odom on May 11th, 2016

What a pleasure everyone at Berkeley eye center was. Would recommend to anyone considering lasik.

Great Customer Service show details Great Customer Service
by John Mendoza on May 3rd, 2016

Great customer service experience from the moment I checked in until the moment I walked out the door. Technician was friendly and respectful, the doctor was clear and informative, and the staff in the eye clinic was super knowledgeable and friendly!

Good Experience All Around show details Good Experience All Around
by Clayton H. on Apr 1st, 2016

Good experience all around. Everything was clearly explained and easy to set up. The LASIK itself was quick, painless and left me seeing better than in contacts.

I Really Like Going to Berkley show details I Really Like Going to Berkley
by Joyce W. on Mar 2nd, 2016

I really like going to Berkley for I take my entire family there for eye surgery and care. My in-laws, mother father and husband. We all go to Berkley

Friendly Staff show details Friendly Staff
by John T. on Feb 26th, 2016

Friendly staff and made you feel at home while you were in the waiting room before the surgery

Love Berkeley! show details Love Berkeley!
by Brandy Shaw on Feb 14th, 2016

Love Berkeley! They are always professional and do a fabulous job!

I Recently Found Out I Had Some Retina Problems show details I Recently Found Out I Had Some Retina Problems
by Maidlen Smoot on Dec 8th, 2015

I recently found out i had some retina problems that would require injections in the eyes and was referred to Dr. Fuller. I was scared to death and very anxious about what to expect. All of the staff and technicians were wonderful, and Dr. Fuller completely put me at ease. I now have all the confidence in Dr. Fuller and the Berkeley Eye Center. I appreciate you all and thank you for the personal care you have given me.

Berkley Is Simply The Finest show details Berkley Is Simply The Finest
by Lindsay F. on Nov 12th, 2015

Berkley is simply the finest, and where eye care excellence began in Houston,Tx. Mr. Berkley cared for all of our families needs since the 70's. Its grown into an extremely grand group with optical surgery and more. I trust them completely.

Always Courteous Staff show details Always Courteous Staff
by Stella Shilling on Nov 2nd, 2015

Always courteous staff at front desk and nurses are very pleasant . Dr. Fuller spends a long time explaining eye problems and never, ever seems to be rushing to another patient - very reassuring. A good experience every time I am there.

I Had The Cataract Surgery In the Left Eye show details I Had The Cataract Surgery In the Left Eye
by Tammie Benson on Oct 11th, 2015

I had the Cataract surgery in the left eye, my experience was wonderful. I was extremely nervous going in and the staff did a wonderful job making me feel more relaxed and comfortable. The doctor, nurses and everyone involved was Wonderful.. The total experience was amazing, I couldn't have asked for a more better qualified team.. Looking forward to the left eye on Wednesday.

My Experience Was Awesome show details My Experience Was Awesome
by Nathaniel M. on Jul 28th, 2015

My experience was awesome. Berkeley Eye Center answered all my questions and really made me feel comfortable with the LASIK procedure. The staff was very professional and caring. I would definitely refer my family and friends to them.

My Visit Was Very Pleasant show details My Visit Was Very Pleasant
by Janie B. on Jul 24th, 2015

My visit was very pleasant and efficient.My doctor and nurses were very friendey.

Have Been a Patient for About 20 Years show details Have Been a Patient for About 20 Years
by John S. on May 19th, 2015

Have been a patient for about 20 years, the staff, the physicians and the opticians keep me coming back with their personal attention and thoroughness. Thinking of customer service, I recently broke a new pair of sunglasses while out of town, calling on Thursday and receiving replacement parts at my Alabama location by Monday.

I Have a Great Experience show details I Have a Great Experience
by Jose R. M. on May 12th, 2015

Every time I went to Berkeley Eye Center I have a great experience everyone is really nice thank you Mark

Professional and Courteous show details Professional and Courteous
by Anton on Feb 27th, 2015

I came into the office for lasik preop and they found a macular tear. I was scheduled to see Dr. Fuller. I could tell it was a very busy day at the doctor's office but he was very courteous and took his time to answer all of my questions. He gave me a lot of peace of mind seeing his expertise and comfort with this. I was scheduled that same day and recovered within hours. Thanks.

Feb 27th, 2015

I went to st lukes er clinic late in the evening on a sat night. The symptoms occurring pointed to a detached retina. After much back and forth with the truly incompetent er doctor he finally called an opthamologist. The opthamologist arrived a few hrs later around 7a sun. This was Dr Christopher Fuller. He did make the diagnosis of detached retina. He said he would make arrangements for the surgery that morning. Since I had taken a cab to the clinic I did not have personal transportation to the downtown hospital. I informed Dr Fuller of this and told him I would call a cab and meet him (as I did not feel the need to bother anyone at 7 a on Sun to take me). Upon learning this Dr Fuller made personal arrangements for me to get to the hospital. Not only was he very professional but is truly a kind person. Also, since I was kept overnight, he even asked if I had someone to check on my pets. I highly recommend this Dr.

Look elsewhere. show details Look elsewhere.
Aug 14th, 2013

If you want a doctor who is rude and patronizing, he's your guy. I've been a patient at Berkley Eye Center for nearly six years and due to his behavior, I will not return.

mrs show details mrs
by djbooth on Apr 10th, 2013

I'm not sure about the diagnosis, but everything went fine. I have no complaints. He seems to know what he is doing. I wonder if people can really judge on one review? That's all I could find on him and it was poor.

Feb 4th, 2013

I was a patient when I was in Santa Fe. The staff was hostile and made it impossible for me to communicate with the doctor after I moved. I made 10 calls and 2 trips in-person to request to that the doctor call me to no avail. I had to postpone surgery as a result, and ended up needing more complex surgery (2 yrs vs 6 months recovery) due to the delay. Recently, I requested records. They were not sent to my new doctor until AFTER the appointment date even tho I spoke with the staff several times and fulfilled their numerous requirements for signed forms (which they already had), additional faxes, to speak directly with the new doctor, etc. People who have no regard for a patient's health should not work in medical offices. Their irresponsibility, prolonged apathy and unresponsiveness has left me blind, and has cost my daughter MANY, MANY unpaid work days. Had the staff helped, my nightmare would've ended a year ago with a good outcome. I do not want another patient to pay for the ineptness of the staff like I did, so expect a law suit.