Ophthalmologists, Surgical Specialist

3100 Weslayan St
Ste 400
Houston, TX 77027
713-526-1600
Locations and availability (8)

2.0

|  Look elsewhere.  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2013

If you want a doctor who is rude and patronizing, he's your guy. I've been a patient at Berkley Eye Center for nearly six years and due to his behavior, I will not return.

|  mrs  |  show details
by djbooth on Apr 10th, 2013

I'm not sure about the diagnosis, but everything went fine. I have no complaints. He seems to know what he is doing. I wonder if people can really judge on one review? That's all I could find on him and it was poor.

|  show details
Feb 4th, 2013

I was a patient when I was in Santa Fe. The staff was hostile and made it impossible for me to communicate with the doctor after I moved. I made 10+ calls and 2 trips in-person to request to that the doctor call me to no avail. I had to postpone surgery as a result, and ended up needing more complex surgery (2 yrs vs 6 months recovery) due to the delay. Recently, I requested records. They were not sent to my new doctor until AFTER the appointment date even tho I spoke with the staff several times and fulfilled their numerous requirements for signed forms (which they already had), additional faxes, to speak directly with the new doctor, etc. People who have no regard for a patient's health should not work in medical offices. Their irresponsibility, prolonged apathy and unresponsiveness has left me blind, and has cost my daughter MANY, MANY unpaid work days. Had the staff helped, my nightmare would've ended a year ago with a good outcome. I do not want another patient to pay for the ineptness of the staff like I did, so expect a law suit.