A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Furey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Furey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Furey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Furey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Furey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Furey graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Furey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Furey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Furey practice?
- Dr. Christopher Furey has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Furey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.