A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Blewett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Blewett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blewett graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Blewett has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Glen Blewett MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Blewett practice?
- Dr. Christopher Blewett has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Blewett practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.