A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Green, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Green has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Gregory Green MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Green practice?
- Dr. Christopher Green has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Green practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Middleton, WI.
See Madison Pediatricians and Madison Pediatric Specialists.