A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Griffith Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Griffith Jordan is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffith Jordan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Griffith Jordan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith Jordan graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Griffith Jordan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Griffith Jordan DO is a male Hematologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Griffith Jordan practice?
- Dr. Christopher Griffith Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Griffith Jordan practices Hematology and Hematology & Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Hematologists and Dallas Oncologists.