Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Jordan
Dr. Christopher Jordan, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology and Hematology. Dr. Jordan is affiliated with Baylor All Saints Medical Center, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Jordan has the following 4 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Christopher Jordan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Elie Choufani
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi24
Dr. Latha Neerukonda
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi25
Dr. Gus Gonzalez
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi19