A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Griffith Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Griffith Jordan is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith Jordan graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Griffith Jordan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Griffith Jordan DO is a male Hematologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Griffith Jordan practice?
- Dr. Christopher Griffith Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Griffith Jordan practices Hematology and Hematology & Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Hematologists and Dallas Oncologists.