A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Larsen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larsen
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Larsen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Larsen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher G Larsen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Larsen practice?
- Dr. Christopher Larsen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Larsen practices Otolaryngology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS and Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Otolaryngologists.