A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Larsen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larsen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Larsen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Larsen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher G Larsen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Larsen practice?
- Dr. Christopher Larsen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Larsen practices Otolaryngology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS and Shawnee, KS.
See Kansas City Otolaryngologists.