A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Larsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Larsen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Larsen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Larsen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Larsen practice?
Dr. Christopher Larsen practices Otolaryngology near Shawnee, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS and Kansas City, MO.
See Shawnee Otolaryngologists.