A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lynch is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynch
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lynch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lynch, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Lynch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Gerard Lynch MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lynch has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Lynch practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Physiatrists.