A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lynch is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lynch, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Lynch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lynch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Lynch practice?
Dr. Christopher Lynch practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Physiatrists.