A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lynch is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lynch, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Lynch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Gerard Lynch MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Christopher Lynch has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Lynch practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Physiatrists.