Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Forever greatful show details Forever greatful
Jan 15th, 2014

Dr. Miller did an l45 decompression and discectomy on my husband and we will both be forever greatful, before the surgery we wondered if he would ever be able to really walk again without the extreme pain and weekness. My husband also started having bladder difficulties. Now 2 months latter my husband is for the most part pain free, the numbness and tingling is gone and he no longer has bladder problems. We would recommend Dr. Miller to anyone in a heart beat. He saved my husband and we could never in any way thank him enough.

Worst appointment ever show details Worst appointment ever
Oct 15th, 2013

First I had to wait 2 1/2 hrs for the appointment. No one came out and explained why. When I finally was seen the doctor was distant and cold. He did not apologize for the wait. He criticized the doctor that did my back surgery and had no recommendations for my next steps for my back pain. Seemed like he was in the bad mood and he was angry at the whole world. And his staff keep apologizing to have just one examination room available. Couple of people ahead of me up and left, they got tried of waiting for their appointment. It was a disappointment.

End of Pain show details End of Pain
Sep 28th, 2013

On Thursday, the 16th of December, I woke in the recovery room feeling pain free for the first time in over a month. The drive to the hospital was difficult, as I had trouble changing the position of my affected leg. The drive home that afternoon was a joy! I felt grateful to Dr. Miller, who arranged the surgery as soon as possible, and for choosing a a minimally invasive procedure that was so effective in solving my problem. While some doctors would have done extensive, risky surgery on everything that was wrong with my spine, Dr. Miller takes the “if it isn't broke, don’t fix it” approach, which I like very much. I found Dr. Miller to be skilled, straightforward and compassionate. He is a credit to his profession.

Oct 19th, 2010

Dr Miller is very compassionate and caring, he gave my wife and I the impression we could spend all afternoon asking our questions. The surgery he did on me was first rate and I highlly recommend him for any type of spine problem.