A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Gabriels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Gabriels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabriels
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gabriels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Gabriels, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabriels graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gabriels has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Forrest Gabriels MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher F. Gabriels practice?
- Dr. Christopher Gabriels has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Gabriels practices Ophthalmology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Ophthalmologists.