A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Gabriels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Gabriels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Gabriels, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabriels graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabriels has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Forrest Gabriels MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher F. Gabriels practice?
- Dr. Christopher Gabriels has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Gabriels practices Ophthalmology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Ophthalmologists.