A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Gadomski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadomski graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Gadomski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Gadomski DO is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Gadomski practice?
- Dr. Christopher Gadomski has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Gadomski practices Pediatrics near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pediatricians.