A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Gaffga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Gaffga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Gaffga, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaffga graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gaffga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Iberia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Moore Gaffga MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Gaffga practice?
- Dr. Christopher Gaffga has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Gaffga practices Otolaryngology near New Iberia, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Martinville, LA and Lafayette, LA.
See New Iberia Otolaryngologists.