A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Galbreath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Galbreath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Galbreath, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Galbreath graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Galbreath has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Robin Galbreath DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Galbreath practice?
- Dr. Christopher Galbreath has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Galbreath practices Psychiatry near Fairport, NY.
See Fairport Psychiatrists.