A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Gallagher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallagher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gallagher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Gallagher, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Gallagher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- National Navy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Michael Gallagher MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. Christopher Gallagher has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Gallagher practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists, Washington Hematologists, and Washington Oncologists.