A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Gallus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallus
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Gallus Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Alan Gallus DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Gallus practice?
- Dr. Christopher Gallus has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Gallus practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Orthopedic Surgeons.