A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Gamble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Gamble is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Gamble has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- IU Health Ball Memorial
- IU Health BMH Affiliated Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Douglas Gamble MD is a male doctor and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Gamble practice?
- Dr. Christopher Gamble has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Gamble practices Hospitalist near Muncie, IN.
See Muncie Hospitalists.