A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Gannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Gannon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Gannon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gannon graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gannon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Gannon MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Gannon practice?
- Dr. Christopher Gannon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Gannon practices Surgery near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ewing, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Pennington Surgeons.