Dr. Christopher Garofalo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Garofalo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2013

Best Doctor/Sad to Leave him

Dr. Chris always took whatever time he needed to make sure he found out whatever was wrong. He was very kind and comfortable to be around. It was always a positive experience going to his appointments and I have had no luck finding the same type of doctor or experience since having him. Really wish they accepted our new insurance. If you can have him i highly suggest it!

February 7th, 2013

Patient

Dr. Chris has been my primary care doctor for 11 years. I have bad anxiety and Dr. Garofalo always eases my visit. I trust his treatment, advice and professionalism. If you are looking for a doctor, there is none better!

October 17th, 2012

Love Dr Chris

I cant speak for any of the other doctors at the practice, but Dr. Chris is the best. He sits, listens and actually cares about what you are telling him. He never rushes you, and will take all the time you need with every appointment. He listened to me when my son (who is now 28m old) was only 4m old and i thought he was showing signs of autism already. He listened, and allowed me to see a neurologist and to start monitoring him early. Turns out i was right, and when he was 1.5 he was diagnosed with ASD. I was a first time mom, and with me not having any experience he still took the time, listened, and eased my worries. I now have a second son and will continue to bring my boys to him as long as he is a doctor!

August 26th, 2017