A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Gaydos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Gaydos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaydos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
- Children's at Egleston
- Children's at Scottish Rite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Lawrence Gaydos MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Gaydos practice?
- Dr. Christopher Gaydos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Gaydos practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesboro, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.