A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Gayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Gayer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gayer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gayer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paul Gayer MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Gayer practice?
- Dr. Christopher Gayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Gayer practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.