Dr. Christopher Gegg MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2017
Trust all the way!
My son has been with Dr. Gegg for 17yrs. He is an excellent Doctor with great qualities for his field. Great hands and a big heart.

December 28th, 2015
Staff does not take care of patients
Extremely disappointed in the service I received when trying to make an appointment to see Dr. Christopher Gegg. If this is the way they treat patients I will not be going here. (note I did not ever actually see Dr. Gegg however this is how he runs his business). A little background on the problem - It took 1 week once the referral was sent to get an appointment - I called 3 times to check on it - The 2nd and third time I verified that I was able to get an appointment by the end of the year (we needed it due to insurance and would be paying out of pocket after 2015). I was told it wouldn't be a problem as they had several openings. I was told this by two different ppl. Once I was called a week later to schedule the appointment I was told the next one was a month later and that they were "sorry for the inconvenience". I was not aware of who answers the phone or the inner workings of the facility, nor on what days they do certain appointments. Spoke to both Katrina and Yolanda about this issue and neither would do anything about it. Now if I wait a month I have to pay out of pocket. Unfortunate that they lack customer service which I can only suspect carries over into other areas of their business, hence the reason I would not be comfortable putting my son and family into their care.

April 8th, 2015
Dr has done 2 chiai procedures for my daughter and what a remarkable surgeon.

August 24th, 2013
Fantastic
Dr. Gegg 100% removed a tumor from our daughters brain and gave her the best survival chance that she can possibly have. His procedure went so well she was out of the hosipital in 5 days and felt well enough to even return to school in 7 days. His work is amazing. He made several return visits to check up on her and us as parents and explained everything that was going on and was going to happen. I would recommend him to any family in the unfortunate situation to need him.

June 24th, 2013
Excellent physician
Our son was born with a cyst on the back of his head. We were referred to Dr Gegg when he was 15 months old because the cyst became harder and localized. Dr Gegg was very kind and answered all our questions, reassured us of what needed to be done and what to expect. He recommended we have the cyst removed. He said the surgery was not going to be difficult and it would be an hour or less. When we took our son in to Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital everything went as Dr Gegg said it would and our son had a very speedy recovery with no complications. I would highly recommend Dr Gegg because of his kind demeanor and expertise.

April 4th, 2012
Very hard to contact
after 2 separate visits with this doctor, he ordered ct scan, mri, & ct scan with contrast. All 3 were done, on 3 different dates. Dr. Gegg only called me back to discuss my daughter's condition after 4 calls to his office. These calls were taken & handled by his assistant. Still, 1 year later, I have not heard from him, even though I have called 3 more times. The only hope I have is that one day he WILL consult his partner & get back with me. I guess the only guarentee is that you will be billed for his time, & turned in to collections for not paying. We paid the bill, but don't feel that he deserved the 1200.00 dollars he was paid for 2 office visits.

June 7th, 2011
it has been a wile since i don't see dr,gegg but i remember that the experiance i had when i went to one of the visits. ratting was very good.

February 28th, 2011
We love Dr Gegg. He cares about his patients and it shows every time we travel the 900 plus miles to see him.

October 31st, 2008
All the surgery's I've gone throu
Dr. Gegg was and is the most best Dr. I've ever had work on me I went 4 years having surgery after surgery and Dr. Gegg did 1 surgery and found the problem right off the bat I love Dr. Gegg and would recamend him to anyone

September 17th, 2008