A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Gelston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Gelston, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gelston
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gelston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Gelston, MA, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelston graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Gelston has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Gelston MA and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Gelston practice?
- Dr. Christopher Gelston has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Gelston practices Ophthalmology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Ophthalmologists.