A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Genobaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Genobaga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Genobaga, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Genobaga graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Genobaga has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Medical Center
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Glen Genobaga MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Genobaga practice?
- Dr. Christopher Genobaga has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Genobaga practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Yuba City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Marysville, CA.
See Yuba City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.