A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Gentle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Gentle is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Gentle, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentle graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Gentle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher M Gentle MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Gentle practice?
- Dr. Christopher Gentle has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Gentle practices Emergency Medicine near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Emergency Physicians.