A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Georgiou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Georgiou, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Georgiou graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Georgiou has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Georgiou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher Georgiou practice?
Dr. Christopher Georgiou practices Internal Medicine near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Spring Valley, NY.
See Astoria Internists.