Christopher Gibbons Is this you?

Have you seen Christopher Gibbons?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Christopher Gibbons?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 17th, 2017

Very bright and friendly

So the negative was that it took several months to obtain approval from the office that I could make an appointment and then the appointment was set for nine months away. However, I was on wait list which resulted in my getting an appointment far sooner than had I waited for my initial appointment date to arrive. When I arrived at the office, I was about 15 minutes early, as requested. I didn't even have time to fill out the paperwork, that is how long I had to wait. So that part was great! Meeting with Dr. Gibbons was pleasant. He listened to everything I had to say and had suggestions on how to make improvements in my condition. The jury is still out on if his suggestions will work or not, but even if they didn't work, it is not a reflection on him. The appointment did not feel rushed in any way. All my concerns that I mentioned were addressed. I would recommend him to someone with similar issues as mine, but I was persistent in getting the appointment where someone else may have given up due to the time between my first contact and the initially scheduled appointment.

September 23rd, 2016

BEST care and service!!!

Dr. Gibbons is the greatest Nearologist I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I say 'working' because we both agree that it is a 50/50 relationship when it comes to actively participating in my treatment & potential recovery. He speaks with me not down to me. When I ask him about future studies for things such as stem cell and other studies, he is very positive and knowledgable about research programs that I may qualify for at some time in the future. This is good medicine and I remain hopeful that peripheral neuropathy, along with type 1 diabetes, will become a problem of the past, hopefully in my lifetime. I strongly recommend this fine physician.

December 7th, 2014

True help and hope....

Dr. Gibbons is the most professional Dr. we have even seen. My 18 year old son has very complex problems and Dr. Gibbons has been the only one in 5 years that has offered him any help or hope. I would not hesitate for a second to refer anyone to him. His scheduler, Mikaella, is very easy to work with and an extremly nice and professional person. All around HIGH marks!!

September 14th, 2009

Worth the wait!

I spent months seeing different specialists in Boston and the southern NH area and had every single doctor completely confused. I had to wait 5 months to get an appointment with Dr. Gibbons but it was absolutely worth the wait. Dr. Gibbons was able to give me a diagnosis at my very first visit. He was able to explain everything including how I developed POTS and a plan of treatment that will help me return to my normal life!

July 19th, 2016