Overall Review

September 22nd, 2016
BEST care and service!!!
Dr. Gibbons is the greatest Nearologist I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I say 'working' because we both agree that it is a 50/50 relationship when it comes to actively participating in my treatment & potential recovery. He speaks with me not down to me. When I ask him about future studies for things such as stem cell and other studies, he is very positive and knowledgable about research programs that I may qualify for at some time in the future. This is good medicine and I remain hopeful that peripheral neuropathy, along with type 1 diabetes, will become a problem of the past, hopefully in my lifetime. I strongly recommend this fine physician.

December 7th, 2014
True help and hope....
Dr. Gibbons is the most professional Dr. we have even seen. My 18 year old son has very complex problems and Dr. Gibbons has been the only one in 5 years that has offered him any help or hope. I would not hesitate for a second to refer anyone to him. His scheduler, Mikaella, is very easy to work with and an extremly nice and professional person. All around HIGH marks!!

September 14th, 2009
Worth the wait!
I spent months seeing different specialists in Boston and the southern NH area and had every single doctor completely confused. I had to wait 5 months to get an appointment with Dr. Gibbons but it was absolutely worth the wait. Dr. Gibbons was able to give me a diagnosis at my very first visit. He was able to explain everything including how I developed POTS and a plan of treatment that will help me return to my normal life!